[elky] Re: new pictures all black darth vader? lol

  • From: Ray Buck <rbuck@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 23:47:49 -0600

Here's what it looks like when you have 28" tires (in this case FrontRunners) in back instead of the more common 235/60xr15s.

and...

You can't tell very much from these photos, but the ass end is WAY up in the air, compared to the stance it has with the other tires.   I'll have to get it out into the driveway for some "daylight" shots.  Btw, the fronts are 25" diameter.  Seems like an awful big difference to me.

I'll show a little more in a separate post.

ps...dammm!  It's startin to look like a real race car.

On 6/24/2011 4:57 PM, Taj Wesley wrote:
30 diameter 235 75 15

From: chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 16:14:57 -0400
Subject: [elky] Re: new pictures all black darth vader? lol
To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I think there may be confusion... when you say 30" tires you mean 30" tall tires, not 30" diameter wheels, correct?  What is the exact size of the tires? These tires are going on a Toyota truck or coming off of a Toyota truck?  What year/make/model?