[elky] Re: new pictures all black darth vader? lol

  • From: Mike Huber <minoman59@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 12:31:22 -0600

Very Nice Taj.....That sounds like my Mino build cept I'm runnin' a 383 stroker
and 342 gears , same tranny, axles and posi .....I like a little more top end
!!!!  As far as wheels I'd go with the 18's....the 20's might look cool but you
better watch out for pot holes or you'll be replacing a rim....not enough
rubber between the wheel and the road......Lookin' Good.

As far as the 30's I think they would work for that price !!!!  You'll loose a
little grunt but as long as your not making it a rockclimber you should be OK
for daily driving....Besides that's what 4 Low in the snow is for !!!!

Mike "MINOMAN" Huber
86 Mino El Camino
383 Carbed Stroker (for Now)
"Still drivin' it like I stole it"
Top Speed 138 mph - 4-05 BBORR
www.bborr.com

From: soldiert101@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [elky] new pictures all black darth vader? lol
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 13:30:25 -0400

heres my el camino it has been through a lot. It was bought new by my grandpa
in 87 so its kind of a dedication build.. When i moved back to Jersey it had
been sitting the last 3 years outside since i blew the original 305 up it now
has a 355 vortec heads 373 gears 700r4 shift kit and i upgraded to 28 spline
axles using a stock posi unit out of a 2001 camaro.
It is my daily driver. in the future i plan to put 20 inch iroc rims on it or
18s havent decided

i also have a question does anyone know if ill lose power by putting 30 inch
tires on a stock toyota truck kind of need some kind of off road tire in the
winter up here