[elky] Re: just a curiosity....

  • From: Brian M <ctsvmongo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2011 10:41:54 -0500

Agreed, have looked those over pretty good on eBay, there's always 35 pages
of them.  Is an $80,000 mustang still a mustang?
Am torn between the novas, chevelles, impalas from the 60s, I like the gn,
rivieras are real cool too if done right, dad has a 2003 trans am that's
been dynod at 455 but its an auto, it would be fun I guess, its mean!  I
like those ta's and Camaros, love the g8 interior leaves a lot to be desired
for the price,  I've even considered hopped up e63s and cl/cls amg.  I love
a car with no post that huge window and roof like is awesome.  2 or "fodo"
both are cool.
On Sep 3, 2011 10:12 AM, "Chris Lindh" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> The GTO, as a rebadged 3rd generation Monaro, had '90s jelly-bean styling
> because it was designed in the '90s.
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holden_Monaro Also the independent rear
> suspension is a liability.
>
> If I were looking for a 4 seat sports car in the $10K range I'd buy a '05
or
> newer Mustang GT... although it doesn't fit your
"not-in-everyone's-garage"