[elky] Re: cars and kids

  • From: "Jim Dos" <jdos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 08:06:47 -0500

Nice !!!!

From: elky-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:elky-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of John Christensen
Sent: Tuesday, March 29, 2011 7:49 AM
To: undisclosed-recipients:
Subject: [elky] cars and kids

Mini_01.jpg
We were going to do some car shopping today, but the first person that came
to look at the Monte Carlo SS last night bought it (I really priced it
right, for what it was). It did not last 24 hours on Craig's List. So we
took off last night to look at cars.

We are now the proud owners of a brand new Ice Blue 2011 Mini Cooper
Clubman. Cindy will be using this for her pet sitting business. It will get
a lot better mileage than the 1999 Pathfinder. I will be driving the
Pathfinder to work on snowy and rainy days. When we have over 20" of snow,
she will still be able to get to the little pals with the Pathfinder if
needed as well. Now I can concentrate all automotive therapy on the El
Camino. All is right with the universe.

Nate just left for the train station on his way to the first day on the job
Downtown at Chase Tower as a "Chase Investment Services Representative".  He
is really happy to be moving up in the company from an assistant branch
manager to this. I too a picture of him on the way out with no tie. He is
happy about that too. He can't wait to move to the City with his other
friends there. He won't be needing his convertible downtown....... too
bad... we'll have to make sure it starts and runs from time to time.

JC

Nate_1st_day_Inv_serv.jpg

JPEG image

JPEG image