[elky] Re: cars and kids

  • From: John Christensen <johncgg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 13:27:29 -0500

Nate's ride is nothing short of Bad Ass. He can get the chicks anyway, and
that car doesn't cramp his style at all.

If you compare the mini and the clubman, the clubman is an obvious choice.
Although the back is a bit small.... it seems amazingly roomy inside. Fold
everything down and it is downright spacious with just 2 people. Much bigger
inside than it looks from outside, that was the shocker for me. Never mind
it's like a go cart on the road. I drove it to the dentist and over to show
Tom this morning.

JC