[elky] Re: car Contest (!)

  • From: Mary McCarthy <printces@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 10:43:37 -0800

it's all going to wait - the Blazer that I ran yesterday (it's been really cold, I expected his battery to be dead)

isn't starting today. And I'm not going out there in the pouring rain and put the charger on it. Maybe if it stops raining later.

but I appreciate your help - I will replace as much as practical because I hate repeats.

Mary
S10 Blazer, 2.8L V6 I presume.  RockAuto has both the tensioner with
pulley (~$35) or just the pulley (~$15).  I'd replace the tensioner
(with pulley) and put a new belt on while I was in there.  The
tensioner should have a mark on it to show you how far the belt has
stretched, there is an acceptable range mark.