[elky] Re: Work on the El Camino Body Mounts today

  • From: Robert Adams <elcam84@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 21:17:23 -0500

                That heater worked great when I was there. Make sure the new
one works as well before the trade...  Yeah it does get in the way though. I
need to figure out what to do for heat in the shop. Not ready to dig a ditch
and run a gas line out there yet.

                   ALso check out the harbor freight welder cart. Cheap and
servicable.

                        Robert Adams