[elky] Re: Sad News:

  • From: Chris Lindh <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2014 15:30:18 -0500

Only admin of this elky list on freelists, not his websites or servers, and
unfortunately Chevyasylum is down.  I have no experience with servers, is
one of his sons in IT?

I agree his websites and photos should be available, that is how I found
Ray, way back in '98.  Ray put a lot of good out into the world.