[elky] Re: Sad News:

  • From: Dann Keller <kwhale22@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Ray Buck et al <elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2014 12:07:26 -0800

Our kindest regards go out to his family and friends.  He will be sorely
missed; he was one of a kind (a good kind.)
Thanks for letting us all know, Jim.   Dan & Sandi

Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2014 10:45:48 -0700
Subject: [elky] Sad News:
From: auh2ofan@xxxxxxxxx
To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Friends:
   It is with great sorrow that I report Ray Buck passed away Thursday. Feb 27,
a little after noon PST.

A dear mutual friend in Everett, WA, Dr Freud, called around 9:30 PM.

Ray  had visited Death Valley about a month back; on the return trip from
Pomona.

He contracted a virus known  as "D V Fever".

Some facts about the disease:

https://www.google.com/search?q=death+valley+fever&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&channel=sb

It developed into
pneumonia, and his poor old heart just got overloaded and failed.

More later as I learn more.

Regards,
  Jim