[elky] Re: Sad News:

  • From: John Christensen <johncgg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: El Camino List <elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2014 13:03:49 -0600

Somehow I knew I would survive our friend Ray, but I wasn't ready for this.

It will take a while for me to process this too.

Chris, I am glad he made you the admin. somehow his volume of work on the
web has to remain online, it's a great collection that should be shared as
he did. I hope his sons can help us out there.

God Bless the family that he left, and Lord be with them in this tough
time.

Please email me and I will get a phone number if there is anything I can
do.

1984 El Camino "Elkenstein" 350 TBI
NECOA #042 http://www.myelcamino.net
Maple Park, IL