[elky] Re: Rabbis, photos, PWAL, etc (was:Re: Garage Shelving)

  • From: Ray Buck <rbuck@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 07:58:33 -0600

The rabbi wasn't really making any money by dealing in body parts...he was just working for tips.

(Rimshot!)

Photos from last Sunday's SCCA Solo II (slalom, gymkhana, whatever) are on the server.
http://www.chevyasylum.com/racing/racing2009/20090726/Welcome.html
I've given up sleep to get these things done...I shot a cruise nite last nite...that's next...after I pull the radiator outta Rufus (could be painful) and take it to a shop for re-coring. Thursday starts a 3-day NASCAR West/Formula 2000 event at the track. Things could get busy.

RtR
Left Offensive Line Man
Utah Spazz
Professional Wise Ass League (PWAL)

At 11:38 AM 7/27/2009, you wrote:

no, just trying to keep 'em guessing. Just part of working at home and trying to keep things separate.

that thing in NJ was wild, wasn't it? Who knew the Rabbi was dealing in body parts?

I dunno, Mary, sounds like someone in the witness protection program hiding out in the "wilds of Washington State"'. Are you the one that blew the whistle on the NJ group that went down last week?