[elky] Re: Garage Shelving

  • From: STILLFRANKSFAULT@xxxxxxx
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 20:49:25 EDT

-Staten Island Frank-

In a message dated 7/26/2009 6:51:36 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
printces@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

This is  my first post and we'll see how it goes (IF it goes) Notice I took
the  opportunity to change my id.
Does this mean that _HSLRAwa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:HSLRAwa@xxxxxxxxxxxx)
is no good any  more.

We have a place in Portland called City Liquidators.   They buy/sell used
office/store/school equipment.  You never know  what you'll find.  You
might
look for something like that near  you.

We had an assortment of old metal shelving bought over the years  and I've
painted them to match.  They are fairly deep.  Had some  shallower ones and
didn't move them, the deep ones hold more in pretty  much the same space.
also put all the parts in bins (from lowes  and HD) and line them up under
the garbage cans in the garage and on the  shelves.  They stack good, too.
Just make labels for the  fronts.  And you can color code them.  Red ones
are
shop, gray  or black is garage, company is blue. And we have on green one
that is  Sprints.  (elky content).

Storage is always a tough one.   Some stuff you want next week, some you'll
never look at again unless - of  course - you throw it out, then you'll
need
it
Isn't that the way it always is.

steps!