[elky] Re: Fwd: 4/16/10

  • From: Ray Buck <rbuck@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2010 17:53:13 -0600

No, it's the damned T-urd email program. The commercial was added by AOL. When I replied, instead of removing embedded images like I've been used to Eudora doing for over a dozen years, it kept them in the body of the message.

I suggest that you check your replies, too. You sent it right back...another 500kb.

Sent from my Dreadnought using that barely tolerable Thunderbird email program

On 4/17/2010 12:14 PM, Rick Draganowski wrote:
Ray,
500kb for a Kodak commercial?
God Bless and Heal you
Rick Draganowski