[elky] Re: Fw: Non Elky Plumbing mystery

  • From: "Rick Draganowski" <dragan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2010 10:28:56 -0800

No minerals here. Just very fine black silt. Good for potting soil.

My original 1980 model 80 gallon water heater had the plastic valve. The nice
plumbers broke it during installation and neglected to mention it. Never did
drain it but I did have to replace both elements over the 20 some year life. If
the tank is still sound (i have 120 psi natural water pressure from my spring
up the hill) I want to hook it into my shop air supply after I fix the thirty
year old compressor. Nothing seems to last.

Rick Draganowski