[elky] Re: Frame repair - El Camino

  • From: John Christensen <johncgg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 21:36:48 -0500

Finally some rain tonight. We have severe warnings for 70 mph wind along
with it. The cars are in the garage tonight!

Never got the garage called about the rear end. I'll check in with them in
the morning. If it is too high (I think $150 is my limit) I will wait for a
chance in September. I would rather take you out to dinner a few times with
that money Robert, and have fun wrenching. It will be pretty nice up here
by then. You will really be sick of summer too.

Off to bed.
JC