[elky] Re: Foyer tile update

  • From: Brian Mongar <ctsvmongo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 06:31:24 -0600

I have one of the larger table saw style, basically bought the one with the
biggest motor because the table size doesn't make that much difference- bigger
is better but when using 20 inch tiles I know most are not designed for that so
it dodnt make too much diff.
It works great, never have used the breaker deals.