[elky] Re: Foyer tile update

  • From: "Jim" <jdos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 07:42:13 -0600

Looks nice.. I like the big tile

From: elky-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:elky-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of CTSVMONGO
Sent: Sunday, January 31, 2010 9:29 PM
To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [elky] Foyer tile update

Got most all of the tile down yesterday, cleaned up the mess and cleaned out
the cracks to have them ready for grout. Ran out of room and had to leave 2
tiles for tomorrow, had to stand somewhere then couldn't reach the 2 left,
so had to wait until we could walk on the other tiles.
Dad came over to help and learn how to tile.  Its really pretty easy, but he
hadn't done it before. He has built homes, additions, decks, you name it,
but never tiled himself.  Besides getting to teach pops a thing or two, it
was fun hanging out with dad.  Also went much quicker having him to cut the
tiles and mix up thin set while I layed the tiles( Didn't want him to have
to be down on his knees doing the hard on your back work)

Thanks for looking