[elky] Re: El Camino upgrades

  • From: STILLFRANKSFAULT@xxxxxxx
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 08:16:11 EDT

That valve mod page is great, good stuff.

Smoky Mt. Frank

In a message dated 4/28/2010 9:00:57 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
johncgg@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Last  Tuesday I put new brake pads in. Boy were they overdue. See
_http://www.myelcamino.net/elcamino_new.htm#brakes_
(http://www.myelcamino.net/elcamino_new.htm#brakes)

Also  the new MSD Pro Billet distributor is in there. All this is possible
because  my son now has a job!! We helped him with the leather couch he
bought from a  store that was moving locations (leather, sectional, really
nice)
and then he  took us out to eat at the Olive Garden. I could get used to
this! What a  guy!

Anyway, go to that page, and click on the pictures for a larger  view.
Remember, friends don't let friends let their brakes get this bad.

1984 El  Camino "Elkenstein" 350 TBI
NECOA #042 _http://www.myelcamino.net_ (http://www.myelcamino.net/)