[elky] Re: El Camino upgrades

  • From: "Rick Draganowski" <dragan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 08:23:00 -0700

Not to worry, I knew about the volcano when I built and my roof is designed for
a 400 lb per square foot ashload and is steep enough to prevent accumulations.
I also planned on 200 mph wind and a magnitude 7.2 earthquake. It helps being
your own architect/engineer. Cost twice as much as making an ordinary house.
But it is worth it.

I am staying. I am 340 above sea level so Tsunami is not an issue.

Aerial photo taken in 1980. I was hanging out the door of a Citabria with my
polaroid, No fear of heights here. No seat belt either. I was clinging to the
wing strut.

Those three rocks offshore are volcanic cones.

Volcano Rick

Rick Draganowski
(Soli Deo Gloria)