[elky] Re: Dipstick

  • From: Robert Adams <elcam84@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 08:33:59 -0500

                     I'm not too worried about it but I am worried that it
is the Japanese that are handling it. They have a track record for hiding
the facts and keeping things to themselves.   As for seafood Eh I do care
enough that I don't want anything to happen to it cause if people stop
eating seafood they will start eating 4 legged meat and raise the prices of
real food. Seafood makes me sick and to me it really doesn't taste good
anyway so...

                       Was 83* here yesterday and going to be hotter today.
Looks like summer is on it's way quick. Not ready for it either.

                      Robert Adams