[elky] Re: Dipstick

  • From: Mary McCarthy <printces@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 10:03:35 -0700

it's settling down. I think they are beginning to realize how silly they are behaving here. yeah, it does appear the Japanese are trying to minimize the seriousness of the situation. No. 3 son has a lot of computer friends over there and they seem to be unaware of any real problem, they are complaining about everyone panicking.

I envy your 83*. It seems like it's been cold, wet and dark here forever. It's March, we should be on our way to spring. Instead it's another low 40* drizzly day. And another, and another.

Mary

I'm not too worried about it but I am worried that it is the Japanese that are handling it. They have a track record for hiding the facts and keeping things to themselves. As for seafood Eh I do care enough that I don't want anything to happen to it cause if people stop eating seafood they will start eating 4 legged meat and raise the prices of real food. Seafood makes me sick and to me it really doesn't taste good anyway so...

Was 83* here yesterday and going to be hotter today. Looks like summer is on it's way quick. Not ready for it either.