[elky] Re: Fwd: The BMW M3 Pickup is not for real

  • From: Mary McCarthy <printces@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 09:51:52 -0700

pop quiz - DMV has our 1987 S10 Blazer listed as 4742 lbs. thinking they'd bumped it up a weight cla$$ I went hunting for the weight - can you guess (without looking it up) what the little truck weighs? hint: It's surprising.

not sure about the BMW.  Looks too small to be of much use.

Mary

VW and others have been selling them in Mexico for decades... Course GM was also selling crew cab S10s everywhere but here in the US....