[elky] Re: Clustertruck is sold

  • From: faithcubsmc2691@xxxxxxx
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 01:50:32 -0400 (EDT)

Hey Saul,

Sad that it is sold, but glad that is over for you now ... especially so you
can focus on your "newer" '76!  Hey ... I can see I have seen both of yours IN
PERSON! :)

Cort | 37.m.IL.pigValve.pacemaker | 5 Monte Carlos + 1 Caprice Classic | *
CruiseNites_2011_Chi.IL *
MCs.CC + CHD.models.HO.legos.RadioShows + RoadTrips.us66 =
http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"Every song, another scene" __ Dierks Bently __ 'Every Mile A Memory'