[elky] Re: Clustertruck is sold

  • From: Saul Marsh <saulmarsh72@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2011 19:39:05 -0700 (PDT)

Every accident I've ever been involved in has been non-contact.  One time a
lawn mower ended up in the road (it had been mowing in the median), and I
slammed on the brakes, to the suprise of the dumptruck behind me.  The
dumptruck wasn't able to stop in time, and swerved to miss me, but ran into a
tree.  I hate that it all happened, because I guess it's possible I didn't need
to slam on the brakes, but when a lawn mower ends up in oncoming traffic, I
guess the odds of an accident are high.  Glad the guy stopped and talked to the
officer.  Best wishes with the claim.  Glad no one hurt.