[elky] Re: Christmas eve

  • From: John Christensen <johncgg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: El Camino List <elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2013 07:02:16 -0600

Merry Christmas to you Chris!

It was a quiet one for us. I called all my family, because we are long
distance.... Nashville, TN, Waukee, IA, Waterloo, IA, Omaha, NE. Min 5-8
hours each way on treacherous roads to visit for 3 or 4 hours. It makes it
tough this time of year. I only get 2 days off, and the immediate family
gets all my time. Cindy's family is closer, but a lot back in Des Moines
too.

Nate and his new girl Jess are having a great holiday. He is really taken
by this one, and it seems mutual. He works today till 3. Jess will be here
waiting, so we will get to visit more.

I got a great set of drill bits that will be very useful in the coming
year. Lots of goodies that will show up on my mid section in the days to
come.

Have a great day after!
JC
[image: Inline image 1]