[elky] Re: Admin: list archives

  • From: stillfranksfault@xxxxxxx
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 15:38:41 -0500

Google earth is very good, I use them all the time. Now Zillow is old stuff. At
first I thought Zillow was great, but .... after using my house as a test I
found their photos were from years ago. I saw a fence I got rid of years ago,
and a neighbors car older than that. Their prices were also off the mark.