[elky] Re: Admin: Re: Fwd: Cell Phone Info

  • From: Mary McCarthy <printces@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 10:33:12 -0700

I have been thinking (a rare occurrence, treasure it)

and perhaps it would be nice if the rest of us introduced ourselves to Arlo so he doesn't feel like he's just dropped down on Mars.

Dan and I live in Washington state where actually DROVE home a '76 sprint we found on the side of the road for $600. It's sitting in the shop with the engine on the engine stand having developed a serious knock after No. 1 son pulled the engine to replace the oil pump. It is very low on the priority list around here.

I joined this list at that time and have been on a serious learning curve ever since. (whee)

Our children are grown and we now have dog children. One of which was diagnosed yesterday with bad knees that need surgery. Jake is taking it much better than we are.

this is a good list of great people if you give them a chance, Arlo. I'm sorry you weren't privy to some of the off topic chit chat, we'll try harder to make you feel welcome if you give us a starting point:

whats yer ride?  where do ya live?  Whatcha doing?