[elky] Re: Admin: Re: Fwd: Cell Phone Info

  • From: Jared Ryan <jryan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 21:58:12 -0500

This is a mailing list for discussion about El Caminos and related vehicles.
It is NOT a forum for forwarding every Internet hoax e-mail chain forward that
can be debunked in two minutes using snopes.com.  Speaking for myself, but I'm
sure other list members have the same experience, I get enough of that type of
forward from relatives without needing to be subscribed to a mailing list.  Not
wanting to see e-mail forwards is NOT isolated to this group, but is VERY
common online.  Those who have used teh intarwebz for a while are over the
novelty of the "forward" button.

I, for one, DO have a LOT of interest in other people, and all kinds of
different things.  Fellow list members can attest to that.  I love when people
start a conversation about such things, not blindly forwarding every
amusing-but-untrue anecdote that reaches their in-boxes.