[elky] Re: '29 Chevy (was: Ford) truck

  • From: John Christensen <johncgg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 06:17:43 -0500

Yep, that truck is just like the one that is being rodded where Cort's cars
are being stored. I would love to do a wagon too, but wagons are not as
cheap as they used to be.

I have been watching the auctions on TV, and there are some really cool
muscle cars going for less than $20K. Desirable ones! 68 matching numbers
Camaro SS for 18K, for instance. That's sick cheap, when you consider the
price of a new one, and which one would I rather be seen in?

These days? I would say buy the one that someone spent $26K restoring it,
for $12K and personalize it. Or get the one that everything has been done
but the paint.

JC