[eleutheros-en] Re: Thoughts

  • From: "M. Fioretti" <marco.fioretti@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: eleutheros-en@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 12:25:14 +0100

On Mon, Nov 28, 2011 11:42:52 AM +0200, Casey Callaghan wrote:
> Greetings
>
> I don't know if it's just the English mailing list that's dead (though I see
> there are a few articles going up on the website), but this list seems to have
> been silent for quite some time now. It is something of a pity

Indeed it is, thanks Casey for the reminder. The only reason is lack
of TIME, certainly not lack of arguments.

One way to keep this list and the website alive is to send drafts of
blog posts for the website here (1). We can review them together on
list, and then I can publish them on the blog, obviously with the name
of the actual author and link to his/her website or other contact
info.

Marco
(1) for several reasons it's much faster to do it this way than
asking for more accounts on the blog, sorry...)