[eleutheros-en] Re: Thoughts

  • From: "M. Fioretti" <marco.fioretti@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: eleutheros-en@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2011 08:43:06 +0100

On Mon, Dec 05, 2011 00:28:01 AM +0100, Parménides GV wrote:
> Hello everybody,
>
>  I would suggest to partition this post

Good suggestion. Casey, thanks for this contribution!

My plan would be to edit it (if needed, but it looks OK) and publish
it next Saturday on the blog, in 2 parts as Parménides suggests.  Is
it OK? Please also let me know what to write exactly as a 30/40 word
attribution with contact info, e.g. something like:

"this is a post by Casey Callaghan who is a <occupation>??? from ???,
Casey can be reached at his website www.??? or by email at ???

Of course, in the meantime, feedback from all other list subscribers
is very welcome!

Marco