[electrobooks] Re: kindle.

  • From: "David Russell" <david.russell8@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <electrobooks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 21:18:14 +0100

That is a real cop out.  As far as the blind are concerned, it is like
buying a dvd and not knowing whether or not you will get audio description.

No doubt it will be sorted out in the courts, but it would be a good thing
to have some kind of financial recompence for authors so that all books can
be available in text format.  Publishers would then have no excuse not to
provide books in text form for us to read.