[electrobooks] Re: kindle.

  • From: "Ian Macrae" <ian.macrae1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <electrobooks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 21:05:24 +0100

Kind of, Shell, Amazon has now left the option of whether books can be rendered by their TTS voice up to publishers. Imagine if authors or publishers were given the choice as to which members of which ethnic groups could read their books. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Shell" <shell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>