[electrobooks] Re: kindle.

  • From: "David Russell" <david.russell8@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <electrobooks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 21:03:42 +0100

Shell

I believe that is the situation at present.  No sign of it coming over here
as yet.  I have to say that I have some sympathy with the authors.  If they
feel that their audio book sales will be hit, then they should be
compensated, but this should be done by giving them a greater slice of the
pie, rather than the main profits going to the booksellers and publishers.

I am possibly arguing against accessible books here, but I would not want
authors to lose out because I need to read the books they write.