[electrobooks] Re: Peter James and Shadow Walker.

  • From: "Shell" <shell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <electrobooks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2009 19:27:44 +0100

it's a while since I've read a Peter James, so can't remember exact details. i started reading the first one with my other half, but he got completely fed up with the style of writing and so i finished it on my own. I will definately try one of his earlier books to see what they were like, but I think he will probably stick to the grace books now that he has had such a hit with them.

Shell.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ian Macrae" <ian.macrae1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>