[electrobooks] Re: Peter James and Shadow Walker.

  • From: "Ian Macrae" <ian.macrae1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <electrobooks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2009 14:44:14 +0100

I've enjoyed a couple of his more suspenseful horror type books and am getting on well enough with the Grace. One thing that does slightly irritate me is the detailed references to locations. It almost comes across as a cynical attempt to create a Grace industry like there's a Rebus one in Edinburgh. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Shell" <shell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>