[electrobooks] Re: Book Lists and Magazines.

  • From: "David Russell" <david.russell8@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <electrobooks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 20:08:20 +0100

I have never thought of getting it from TNAUK and I use the email service.
I will do that right away.  I think Gary O'Donahue does a brilliant job.
Very poised and in control.

Whilst talking of disability, I notice that Peter White has a radio four
programme this coming Saturday morning.  The series is about inventions
which have changed the lives of people, and I believe Peter is discussing
the ability to scan and read books.

I remember the time, as will Ian, when Peter would not go near an electronic
book for love nor money.  He stated on In Touch more than once that he could
never imagine enjoying reading in such a way.  I believe that both myself
and Ian have been influencial in changing his mind.  Peter is certainly one
of my best customers for my scans.

Anyway, the programme should be worth a listen.

David