[elderon announcemnt] Mini Game

  • From: announce@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: elderonmain@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2012 17:04:25 -0800

Howdy folks,

Hopefully you all get this (if not, we'll gang up on Earl! So please reply
to confirm you got this asap).

I would like to announce the first ever non Ben run Elderon mini-game! Roy
(Kailus) has agreed to run a mini-game following the same basic outlines of
the previous ones. It will be an alternate universe but with the same
Heroes. I personally will be playing as well, but will pick one of our
retired Heroes (probably either Caswallon, or Anarran).

If you are interested in playing, please respond letting Roy know. He will
be in charge of this game from start to finish. As always, a prize will be
granted to the "winner" of this game, and a minimum posting of once per
week is Required to remain in the game! Violators will be removed promptly
:P The idea is to have a quick, short, side game along with the chance to
win a prize that will carry over to the main world!

I'd like to start the game This coming Monday (12/3 or 3/12 for us yanks),
so even if you arent sure you can commit to 1 post a week (which you SHOULD
be able to given you're part of Elderon :P ) I suggest you still start the
game and worse case drop out.

Good luck, and it's all you Roy!

 "It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer."
- Albert Einstein