[elderon announcemnt] Re: Mini Game

  • From: announce@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: announcement Elderon <announce@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2012 23:23:08 +0000

All done I think.
Take a look Earl and let me know if you approve
http://www.elderon.org/index.php?title=To_Catch_An_Undead/Chapter_01

Everyone else, feel free to post.I'll wait to hear from Ben about when to start
and I will post the first turn.

Roy
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2012 08:49:19 -0700
From: announce@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: announce@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [elderon announcemnt] Re: Mini Game

    What should the title be?  I'll get the page set up on the web site
    today.

    On 3/8/2012 12:10 AM, announce@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

        I at least got this.

        Did you get a chance to read the chapter that I wrote?

        I'm not even sure if you are going to allow the concept of
        undead, so am willing to completely rewrite this if you feel it
        is too much.

        Roy

          Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2012 17:04:25 -0800

          Subject: [elderon announcemnt] Mini Game

          From: announce@xxxxxxxxxxx

          To: elderonmain@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

          Howdy folks,

          Hopefully you all get this (if not, we'll gang up on Earl! So
          please reply to confirm you got this asap).

          I would like to announce the first ever non Ben run Elderon
          mini-game! Roy (Kailus) has agreed to run a mini-game
          following the same basic outlines of the previous ones. It
          will be an alternate universe but with the same Heroes. I
          personally will be playing as well, but will pick one of our
          retired Heroes (probably either Caswallon, or Anarran).

          If you are interested in playing, please respond letting Roy
          know. He will be in charge of this game from start to finish.
          As always, a prize will be granted to the "winner" of this
          game, and a minimum posting of once per week is Required to
          remain in the game! Violators will be removed promptly :P The
          idea is to have a quick, short, side game along with the
          chance to win a prize that will carry over to the main world!

          I'd like to start the game This coming Monday (12/3 or 3/12
          for us yanks), so even if you arent sure you can commit to 1
          post a week (which you SHOULD be able to given you're part of
          Elderon :P ) I suggest you still start the game and worse case
          drop out.

          Good luck, and it's all you Roy!

           "It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with
          problems longer." - Albert Einstein

    --
Earl Brown
theGleep@xxxxxxxxxxx