[elderon announcemnt] Re: Mini Game

  • From: announce@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: <announce@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Ben (Elderon DM) Czarr Rom" <czarr.rom@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2012 07:10:18 +0000

I at least got this.
Did you get a chance to read the chapter that I wrote?
I'm not even sure if you are going to allow the concept of undead, so am
willing to completely rewrite this if you feel it is too much.

Roy

Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2012 17:04:25 -0800
Subject: [elderon announcemnt] Mini Game
From: announce@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: elderonmain@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Howdy folks,

Hopefully you all get this (if not, we'll gang up on Earl! So please reply to
confirm you got this asap).

I would like to announce the first ever non Ben run Elderon mini-game! Roy
(Kailus) has agreed to run a mini-game following the same basic outlines of the
previous ones. It will be an alternate universe but with the same Heroes. I
personally will be playing as well, but will pick one of our retired Heroes
(probably either Caswallon, or Anarran).

If you are interested in playing, please respond letting Roy know. He will be
in charge of this game from start to finish. As always, a prize will be granted
to the "winner" of this game, and a minimum posting of once per week is
Required to remain in the game! Violators will be removed promptly :P The idea
is to have a quick, short, side game along with the chance to win a prize that
will carry over to the main world!

I'd like to start the game This coming Monday (12/3 or 3/12 for us yanks), so
even if you arent sure you can commit to 1 post a week (which you SHOULD be
able to given you're part of Elderon :P ) I suggest you still start the game
and worse case drop out.

Good luck, and it's all you Roy!

 "It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer." -
Albert Einstein