[edi581] Re: Publisher problem

  • From: JerryTaylr@xxxxxxx
  • To: edi581@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 22:16:56 EST

Deb wrote:
> I was going to start working on my publisher assignment
> and found out that for some reason I don't have it on my computer. I was
> Windows XP but I have everything but Publisher. Does anyone know I can
> download it to my computer? I don't really want to go out and buy the
> software.

Unfortunately, Deb, software costs money. I'm afraid there is no free (and
LEGAL) way for you to download MS Publisher.

That having been said, some school districts (like Greece) pay big bucks to
Microsoft for the right to allow teachers to take home a copy of any Microsoft
program and install it on their home computer. That's as close to "free" as it
gets.

Jerry

   JerryTaylr@xxxxxxx