[edi581] Publisher problem

  • From: "Deb Helberg" <debs3_98@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: edi581@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 15:19:07 +0000

Hi everyone!

I have a question, I was going to start working on my publisher assignment
and found out that for some reason I don't have it on my computer. I was
Windows XP but I have everything but Publisher. Does anyone know I can
download it to my computer? I don't really want to go out and buy the
software.

Thanks!

-Deb

"Some love lasts a lifetime. True love lasts forever."
                           -Author Unknown

   JerryTaylr@xxxxxxx