[edi581] On-line assignment #1

  • From: mbaskin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: edi581@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2003 14:36:04 -0400

Greetings and salutations,

Hope this reaches everyone in time.  I just logged on to check my e-mail and
learned of the assignment. Here is what I can share with you:

* Born and raised in Syracuse, NY.
* Parents are retired.
* Older brother has been married for 30 years, one of his daughters will
graduate next year from Cortland as an elementary school teacher. Youngest
daughter will attend Oswego in the Fall to study... education.
* Teaching is my 4th and maybe final career (I may ultimately pursue a PhD.)
* Before persuing a career in teaching, I designed and delivered training
and organization development programs for 7 years.
* Married my college sweetheart 10 years ago on August 8th, after being
apart for 13 years. (I remained single).
* We have 2 boys, ages 7 and 5.
* Live in Brighton.
* Have a music collection of approximately 1000 cd's (all kinds of music).
* Bike and swim for exercise.
* Favorite quote: "Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition
from mediocre minds." -- Albert Einstein

Michael Baskin

   JerryTaylr@xxxxxxx