[edi581] Re: Online assignment #1

  • From: "kate white" <rattlebee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: edi581@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 14:26:46 +0000

Hello EDI 581!!

My name is Katie White.  I was born in Glenville, NY (about a 1/2 hour north
of Albany).  I have a younger brother (5 year difference) and a cat, Monty,
who I consider to be my "other" younger brother.  I attended Burnt
Hills-Ballston Lake HS and played field hockey from 7th to 12th grade.  I
then proceeded to SUNY Cortland from which I graduated this past May with a
BS in Elem. Ed. and a concentration in Spanish.  While playing field hockey
at Cortland, I messed up my knee...something terrible you might say...but
actually, I don't mind now because the injury allowed me to meet my
boyfriendof 4 years (he was the athletic trainer)!!

So far in my life I have traveled to France, Spain, and Holland.  I would
also love to visit Italy and Greece.  If any of you have not been abroad, I
highly encourage it...Europe is a beautiful place filled with lots of
history!!

I will be substituting in the Greece district this year while working on my
graduate work (also in Elem. Ed.).  I am looking for a job out here, in the
Rochester area, for next year.  If anyone knows of any future positions
opening up (K-6), please let me know!!

See you in class on Thursday!!

Katie  :)

>From: JerryTaylr@xxxxxxx >Reply-To: edi581@xxxxxxxxxxxxx >To:
undisclosed-recipients: ; >Subject: [edi581] Online assignment #1 (Bio)
>Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 20:53:58 EDT >>>Online assignment #1 (non-credit
assignment) >Deadline: Midnight, Friday, Sept. 20
>------------------------------------------------------------ >>OK, now that
everyone has successfully subscribed to the listserv, it's time >for me to
give you your first "online assignment." (This is just a >"warm-up," though,
so there will be no credit involved.) >>I'd like each of you to post a short
"biography" to the listserv so that we >can all find out more about you.
Tellus about your life, your childhood, >growing up, school, significant
others, places you've been, people you've >met, your accomplishments, etc.
Anything! >>Good luck. We're all looking forward to learning more about you.
>>Jerry >>P.S. Late assignments will not be accepted. Don't wait until the
problems, send an e-mail to: >Jerry.Taylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Send and receive Hotmail on your mobile device: Click Here[1]

--- Links ---
   1 'http://g.msn.com/1HM1ENUS/c152??PI=44364'

   Jerry.Taylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx