[edi581] Listserve

  • From: "Reuven Shapira" <rshapira@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <edi581@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2003 12:22:44 -0400

Good morning, everybody,
I found http://www.askeric.org to be a serious group which is willing to
answer professional questions (I personally left a message and they sent me
very valuable information within 24 hours). I don't perceive them the kind
of user-groups like listserves, however, you may benefit from this site at
some point.
Check into it and see if it fits your needs.
Please share what you think about this site.
Thanks,
Reuven Shapira