[edi581] Re: Listserv assignment #1: Biography

  • From: "Heather Gill" <hgvball@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <edi581@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2003 16:38:41 -0400

Hi everybody!  My names Heather Gill and I just completed my first year of
teaching.  I taught third grade in a private school.  I am an only child and
my second job is being a waitress at a sports bar.  I love to shop, read and
go out with all of my friends.  I have been to California and Hawaii and
currently my parents are on a cruise in the Bahamas...so it's party time at
my house :)  I am looking forward to learning about all of you and I hope
you enjoyed your weekend!

Heather Gill
3rd grade teacher
Holley, New York