[edi581] Listserv assignment #1: Biography

  • From: JerryTaylr@xxxxxxx
  • To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2003 22:42:59 EDT

Online assignment #1 (non-credit assignment)
Deadline: Midnight, Friday, July 18th

OK, now that everyone has successfully subscribed to the listserv, it's time
for me to give you your first "online assignment."  (This is just a "warm-up,"
though, so there will be no credit involved.)

I'd like each of you to post a short "biography" to the listserv so that we
can all find out more about you.  Tell us about your life, your childhood,
growing up, school, significant others, places you've been, people you've met,
your accomplishments, etc.  Anything!

button, or (2) start from "scratch" and send an e-mail to
"edi581@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" (without the quotes).

Also, don't forget to SIGN any messages you send to the listserv. Why?
Because not everyone's e-mail address is obvious. For example, if a message
from
"picklehead@xxxxxxxxx" appears on the listserv, I'm afraid we have NO idea who
wrote it!

Good luck.  We're all looking forward to learning more about you.

Jerry

P.S. Late assignments will not be accepted. Don't wait until the last minute.

   JerryTaylr@xxxxxxx