[ecidadania-dev] Planning a meeting related with GSoC

  • From: Oscar Carballal Prego <oscar.carballal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ecidadania-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 11:03:32 +0200

Hi,

I'm planning to make a meeting at the IRC channel so all the people
involved in the e-cidadania GSoC this year can say their opinion, what
did they like, what they didn't and what we can make better for the
next year.

The provisional date is August 23rd at 12:00 UTCm you can check you
local time here:
http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/full.html?iso=20120823T1200

If anyone can't assist at that time, please suggest another time to
make the meeting.

Regards,
Oscar