[ecidadania-dev] GSoC 2012 and release blocker bugs

  • From: Oscar Carballal Prego <oscar.carballal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ecidadania-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 10:18:57 +0200

Hi everyone,

First of all let me tell you that you have done a great job during this
GSoC year, and I hope to repeat the next one :).

I'm cleaning the repository and branches and taking a deeper review to
the code, and I found some release blocker bugs that need to be fixed.

Since the GSoC ended yesterday (at least for the students) you don't
have any obligation to fix your respective bugs, but it would be great
if you did :)

I'm aware that some of this bugs may have been created by git when
doing merges and moving code from one place to another.

One more thing, all the new work will be submitted to the master
branch :)

Here is the list (it also includes bugs from out of the GSoC that have
to be fixed)

Proposals module:

- Cannot create proposal sets linked to debatesm the debates doesn't
  get listed on the dropdown menu when creating the proposal set.
- Create a proposal set link whn listing the proposals (Example:
  plain text, and it should be a link to the set.
- Remove "on <proposal set>" text if the proposal isn't liked to a
  proposal set
- Every proposal shows "merged proposal" in the detail view, even if
  they're not merged proposals.

Voting module:

- Can't vote proposals on voting detail view. The user gets redirected
  to  the proposal detail view with the "support" button (which is not
  voting in any way)

Debate module:

- CSS error when adding debates, the CharFields of the first column
  appear out of the div.
- Save button on debate creation. There is some problem with the
  "input" tag and the "a" tag. Input doesn't get the button styling
- Cannot edit debates
- Cannot delete debates

News module:

- Show tags of the news (if set) in the post list

Main index page:

- Show login/sign up buttons (they got lost with git)