[ecidadania-dev] Re: GSoC candidate

  • From: Oscar Carballal Prego <oscar.carballal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ecidadania-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2013 13:13:33 +0200

Hi Mohamed!

Long time no see. The new ideas page is here:
http://ecidadania.net/en/gsoc/2013/ (we move the site to ecidadania.net and
left the platform in ecidadania.org)

The ticket #4 is apparently solved, but I need to test it, the open/close
movement was a bit of a mistake.

Currently we have no bugs left, but don't worry! you can take a look to
the code, test the platform, and if you see any bugs or stuff just file a
bug and assign it to you, this is the contribution workflow:
http://code.ecidadania.org/wiki/HowStartDeveloping

I don't think I'm able to do a lot of debugging this week, but I'll try to
go on bughunting and file more bugs into the bugtracker :)

Why don't you take a look to the ideas page and select a project to work
on? :D

Regards,
Oscar

--
Oscar Carballal Prego
Software developer at Cidadania S. Coop. Galega

Twitter: @pizte
Skype: pizted
LinkedIn: http://lnkd.in/puGJj9